toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dear God, I'm thinking of a number

between 1 and 1,000,000. I hope you don't mind this little test. I will dedicate my life to serving your will and honoring your name if you can just give me this little sign. Please leave the evidence of your omniscience as a comment. Or for extra credit send it to my Bantu nicknamed account (I'm sure I don't have to tell you which I mean).

Any way, looking forward to hearing from you and finally having a purpose in life.

sincerely,

me

ps. Please also indicate which religion I should follow so I don't serve you in the wrong way.

[digg]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The number is 8, Fhumbi, 8.

Wed Jan 03, 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger evtujo said...

Yeah, verily, Thou art Lord. Oh, um, what was the religion I'm supposed to follow?

Wed Jan 03, 09:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, eway, the number is pi, and you're not God, I am!

Thu Jan 04, 10:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, Ev. ... cracked me up. -N.

Fri Jan 12, 06:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home