toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Why I hate (sexy) atheists

I received in the mail the other day a little reading material for my train ride to hell: The God Delusion, The End of Faith and Letter to a Christian Nation. I asked my wife if she was planning on reading any of these. She replied, "Probably only the End of Faith and Letter to a Christian Nation". When I asked why she said it was because Sam Harris was "foxy".

Let me tell you one thing, Sam Harris. If the fundamentalists don't find you first, I will be the one who helps you test your hypothesis about there being no after life. No one works their atheist wiles on my wife and gets away with it. Fortunately as any believer will tell you, if there is no god you can do anything you want. Since you have established that there is no god, I can hunt you down with impunity. So consider yourself on notice.

Or perhaps I can go another way and start seeking out my own paramour atheist hottie. So who is the most babelicious atheist? I'll start working my way through this list: http://www.celebatheists.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home