toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Gratefulness: the internet

[what are you talking about dude?]

Or is that internets? Either way, how seriously cool was that of Al Gore to provide us this this series of tubes? For one, my job literally wouldn't even exist without the internet. Of course I barely have time to do my job *because* of the internet. :) Any way, I give the internet two opposable thumbs up.

I am grateful for the internet.

ps. I'm a little sceptical that the whole gratefulness thing is going to move me too far along the path of enlightenment. The flatulence experiment was more work and felt like a bigger pay off right away. But I'll give this the month. I'm also wondering if I'm actually grateful for 30 things...

Labels:

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home