toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Gratefulness: my job

[what are you talking about dude?]

So I'm one of those people who has never gotten over the fact that we need to work for a living. I'd have plenty to do just playing video games and reading books among other things. This work thing is such a gross injustice it makes it hard to believe in a benevolent deity. :)

So no one is more surprised than I that I actually like my job. I like what I do (programmer with emphasis in automating sysadmin tasks), I like the people I work with and I like that I'm the main provider for my family. Don't get me wrong, work is evil and I do not forgive the universe for being designed in such a way that I can't just do what ever I want, when ever I want, but work is a surprisingly sweet evil.

I am grateful for my job.

Labels:

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home