toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Gratefulness: emacs

[what are you talking about dude?]

Today I'm grateful for emacs. I've somehow become one of those crazy people who talks about their text editor affectionately like it's one of their children. It helps me be productive and is fun to use. I'm capable at using vim, but I'll always return to my dark master.

I am grateful for emacs.

Labels:

[digg]

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat's Staff said...

EMACS?!? You heretic ... do you not use the one true text editor... vi!!!

Thu May 03, 07:46:00 AM  
Blogger evtujo said...

I'm thankful for vim, just not grateful. :)

Thu May 03, 10:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Germantown Small Engine Repair said...

I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing.

Sat Nov 26, 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home