toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Man, I'd love to see this video some time

It would be magically delicious to be sure. I think it will never cease to amaze that adults can honestly believe in Noah's ark.


Q. "Were there dinosaurs on the ark?"

A. "I'm no scientist, but I believe that men and dinosaurs were here together. I don't know what caused the extinction of dinosaurs, but their remains are here and the fossils are evidence without question. So, I believe that there was a healthy pair of dinosaurs on the ark and that they took up as much space as they wanted."


"I'm no scientist....", but I do feel I can believe whatever the hell I want.

[digg]

1 Comments:

Blogger mothpete said...

Where would sunday school be without Noahs Ark and Jonahs damn fish.

It'd just be just freaking Baalam's talking donkey they'd be pinning their 'tales' on.

I honestly just made that up...

It's late.

Thu May 24, 07:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home