toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On the virtue of never doing what you are told.

So apparently I've been tagged. But the problem is I'm morally, physically, spiritually and hermeneutically opposed to chain letters of any kind. And I'm lazy. But more importantly in the spirit of this blog I will experiment with metaphysically passing on the tag. So here is me not really following the rules:

1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 facts:

- I used to be fluent in Chichewa
- I've literally travelled around the world (all the way back to my home in one direction)
- My wife has a PhD in microbiology
- I only sleep 5 and a half hours a night (but would gladly sleep more if there weren't so many interesting things to read and do)
- I was in mensa for one year just so I could say I was in mensa.
- I have trouble keeping my tropical fish alive, but I keep trying.
- I love the snow but I don't particularly care for skiing.

I hereby tag: ?

(here is the metaphysical part: I have sent the tagging (via spiritual channels) to 8 special individuals dispersed through time and space. Some of these people do not yet exist. Some of these people are already dead. Some don't even know they should be blogging. But each will realize in the fruition of time that they have been tagged and will respond here by a means appropriate to their spiritual and technological evolution. Godspeed!)

[digg]

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Thanks for posting your list in spite of so much opposition on so many levels!

It'll be interesting to see what effects the "spiritual tags" produce!:-)

Thu Jun 28, 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger evtujo said...

Hopefully my spritual tags get thru. But I'm not too optomistic. I'm still expecting god to send me an email with a number I'm thinking of between 1 and 1000000. And it's been 6 months!

Thu Jun 28, 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home