toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Bible Quiz Scores: A public service announcement

Bible Quiz

As many of you non-believers are aware it is only a matter of time before *they* start rounding us and putting us in camps. To keep yourself from being too easily identified as a non-believer I strongly encourage you *not* to score well on tests such as the above. A score of 80% or more will flag you as a seminary student or as an atheist.

Remember: we need to have some people out side the camps to help coordinate tunnel building and inter-camp communications. So keep those scores down in the "sheep" range. Your cooperation is appreciated.

[digg]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a shovel, but unlearning the bible stuff might be more difficult. As long as I can bring myself to say "there are no contradictions in the bible" loudly enough, they might be fooled.

Tue Feb 06, 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Damn, I messed up and took the quiz and am now laughing nervously at your post.:-)

I will take my turn digging the tunnel while others repeat the "no contradictions" mantra if need be.

Tue Feb 06, 04:44:00 AM  
Blogger evtujo said...

I think a good rule of thumb is that if you didn't learn about it from Mel Gibson or the Veggie Tales then you shouldn't know about it. It's important to constantly mix up who Moses and Noah are.

But don't stress about the camps. I believe it will be a Hogan's Heroes-esque romp.

Tue Feb 06, 05:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad news. I've been pegged, scoring a 90%

I'm curious though: except for looking up a verse or passage if I had a reason to, I haven't cracked open a bible in 20 years nor have I read the whole thing in 30 years. I had to decide between answering "Do you read the bible" with either "No," or "Yes, I've read the whole thing." I picked "no". I wonder if I lowered my score that way? The quiz really wasn't that difficult for me, even after so many years to forget the bible, but I bet you're right that a score of 80% or better being pretty good with flushing out a seminary student or atheist.

Fri Feb 09, 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger evtujo said...

Perhaps you are one of the chosen people who have the Word written directly in your DNA. And so it was prophesied....

Fri Feb 09, 09:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home