toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Infidel Links - 2007-03-26

Hmm... am I a non-christian or a non-christ follower?

"They tried to teach my baby science"

Try saying purity ball with a straight face. I dare ya!

Decent interview with Dawkins. I especially liked the last couple of minutes.

What do female suicide bombers get?

The antichrist will wear birkenstocks

Please don't let your children watch YouTube

First GodTube and now IslamTube

Time for a pop quiz

Labels:

[digg]

3 Comments:

Blogger nullifidian said...

(After a quick Google)

So that's what birkenstocks are...

Yes, definitely evil shoes.

Tue Mar 27, 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger evtujo said...

I just remembered that: (1) I have a pair of birkenstocks in my closet and (2) I'm evil. I'm gonna go dust those suckers off and walk in luxuriant hippy comfort on my way to hell.

Tue Mar 27, 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger nullifidian said...

ROFL

I was more considering that they look like they cut circulation off to one's toes, but hey, whatever floats your ark^Wboat.

Tue Mar 27, 10:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home