toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Infidel Links - 2007-03-17

Ahh, this takes me back to my grade school science text. No, really.

Does your candidate believe in Jesus?

It's official: there is at least one politician in this country who is not a theist. Good-bye presidential ambitions.

Fortunately there is a plan for congress to prevent this bad apple from destroying our country.

And of course Sam has some comments on this issue.

Carl Sagan's Cosmos for Rednecks.

God made me gay as a test.

I think godtube is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Please, won't someone think of the ants!

God may not answers prayers, but perhaps, just maybe he answers meta-prayers.

Give a godless pint.

WWJP (What would Jesus pose?) - Models for Christ.

Abstain with me all night long, baby!

Labels:

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home