toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Infidel Links - 2007-05-13

Does god exist or not? Tell us Nightline. More. More. More

Sort of hard to believe that Disney approved this use of their intellectual property

I hope to get a room next to this guy in hell - Roy Zimmerman: Ted Haggard, Defenders of Marriage, Abstain with Me

God, I'd like to file a bug report

Have you thought about how your data is spending eternity?

Two words: Sabbath elevators. Feynman has some thoughts on this sort of thing.

More God cups at Starbucks

Can I interest you in some post rapture communication services?

Fanatical atheists:

Only believers need apply

Come on! We all know that god prefers Mormons

Make up your mind already! Is belief waxing or waning?

OK, this is hard to watch, but try dipping in every once in a while for a chuckle

Labels:

[digg]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I have to say...I'm still looking through all your links, but, in all honesty, I admit, when it is guys like Jack Van Impe and his wife (?) Rexella (her name is Rexella!), who put themselves out as the faces of contemporary Christianity, and try to take on guys like Dawkins, then maybe my side has little hope...

How badly do I want a spokesperson for Christianity who isn't a freak?

casey

Mon May 14, 07:55:00 AM  
Blogger evtujo said...

I actually had never seen them before. They certainly are a special couple.

I'm not sure if she would count as a spokesperson for Christianity per se but I really enjoy reading Karen Armstrong. You can find tons of interviews with her on the web and her books are fantastic. She is a self proclaimed
"freelance monotheist" which might be a bit liberal for your taste, but she is certainly scholarly and non-freaky, unlike Jack and Rexella.

Mon May 14, 08:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home