toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Christian Radio Watch: Hilary and the Christian vote

Here's a two part interview that presents a surprisingly positive discussion about Hilary Clinton. Apparently she is super-churchy. I'm not sure if this is a masterful marketing job aimed at winning the religious vote or a disturbing revelation about how important a role religion plays in her life. I'm afraid it's a little of both.

As an extra bonus the following day they talked about some of the Republican candidates and it cracked me up how reluctant the guest was to promote any one of them over the other.

I have a feeling if it comes to voting for a Mormon or Hilary many Evangelicals will have to stay home or vote for Hilary. Either way, Hilar-ity will ensue. :)

(Note for all three links above the relevant section starts a 1h31m)

Labels:

[digg]

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian Prophet said...

It would be great if Hillary goes to church and gets in touch with her spirit. In the meantime, Romney seems more genuine. You might enjoy the speech on religion:

http://christianprophecy.blogspot.com/2007/10/mitt-romneys-speech-on-religion.html

Wed Oct 24, 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger evtujo said...

Most Christians I've met consider Mormonism to be a cult. My intuition tell me that they would rather have a possibly legit Christian over a definitely devoted cultist.

BTW, I know a lot of atheists but I don't know any nihilists. I've tried to be a nihilist but it doesn't suit me.

Wed Oct 24, 09:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home