toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Adventures in Enlightenment: Tai Chi

OK, this month my enlightenment adventure will be a continuation of last months. I'm going to dominate the dojo with respect to this whole Tao thing. I searched google for "tai chi enlightenment" and sure enough tai chi is promoted as a way to achieve enlightenment. That's all I need to know.

I have a VHS tape tutorial of the "yang short form". For those new to tai chi there are approximately 256 million variations of tai chi. The yang short form appears to be one of the more common ones. The main advantage of this is that I'll be able to easily find different instructions that I can cross reference. This form has 24 basic moves. So that's less than 1 a day. How hard could it be?

If you want to have a rough idea of where I'll be at the end of the month check out this video.

See you on the other end of enlightenment.

Labels:

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home