toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Random Walk Through the Bible: Psalm 148:12

Psalm 148:12 (New International Version)

young men and maidens, old men and children.


Using our random verse finder and the basic methodology we begin our adventure.

  • discern the spiritual principle in this verse
    • no idea

  • ask what was god trying to get across to these people when he spoke these words
    • no idea

  • ask how does this apply to me
    • no idea



OK, God is not going to make this easy I see. Perhaps it's more meaningful in the original Klingon.....

I guess I'll meditate on those profound words and try again next week. Let me know if anyone sees the wisdom of these words that I'm missing....

Labels: ,

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home