toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Random Walk Through The Bible: Exodus 19:6

Using our random verse finder and the basic methodology:

Exodus 19:6 (New International Version)

you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.

  • discern the spiritual principle in this verse
    • God wants me to be his priest unto the Israelites

  • ask what was god trying to get across to these people when he spoke these words
    • He wants me to tell them something

  • ask how does this apply to me
    • Stand by for an important announcement...



OK, folks God has chosen me to present a message. I don't know what it is yet, but I think it's going to be important!

Labels: ,

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home