toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Infidel Links - 2007-02-11

Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Darwin Day! (if you didn't already start the celebration at your church today)

CNN: "unbiased" discussion on how atheists aren't being persecuted by a bunch of people who really, really hate atheists: (the 2nd video is the one where things fly off the rails pretty quickly). Nice remix with commentary.

I had never considered anti-semitism as a lifestyle choice but having read Debbie Schlussel's blog regarding the above video I'm willing to give it a try

This just in - Bin Laden is a strict Darwinist. Maybe Debbie was right?

In related news: if you have imaginary friends this may correlate with your inability to filter out BS and think logically

Verses from the Qur'an. (Interestingly the creator of this video was permanently banned from youtube.)

Labels:

[digg]

1 Comments:

Blogger evtujo said...

Yeah, I sort of cringed as I wrote that. But my fingers have a mind of their own sometimes. I'm just not cut out to hate people. Maybe if I specialized I could espouse anti-schlusselism.

BTW, mr atheist jew, I was recently listening to the following (http://www.pointofinquiry.org/?p=95) and I couldn't help but wonder: Do any Jews still believe?

Mon Feb 12, 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home