toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Infidel Links - 2007-02-15

NPR asks: Is america too damn religious?

How atheists and Christians see each other

So seriously, do you have to be retarded to run for office?

The Hillbilly Atheist gives a presentation

Shoot, and I thought this was my year to win

Finally a conservative alternative to wikipedia (NOTE: this used to be a short hilarious diatribe, but has since been updated. I imagine it will flip back and forth.)

I'm sure this won't be a controversial book

For the record, I *am* this evil

Spain loses God and doesn't seem to mind much

Your chance to talk to god directly

God made me do it

Labels:

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home