toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gratefulness: Joss Whedon

[what are you talking about dude?]

OK, I admit it. I'm a total Joss Whedon fanboy. I had seen an episode or two of Buffy when it first came out and it just seemed sort of silly so I gave it a pass. Many years later when Firefly arrived, ever desperate for some scifi that doesn't completely suck I saw a few episodes and was blown away. And then of course I was crushed when the series was cancelled. Well I had to have more of Joss so my wife and I fired up Netflix and watched Buffy and Angel straight thru. Every episode had me saying: I am not worthy. I will go on record saying that the all musical episode of Buffy is the finest hour of TV in any genre. Evar! And of course the fact that he's an atheist just sweetens the deal.

I'm grateful for Joss Whedon.

Labels:

[digg]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kaleb Stone said...

Great blog, I enjoyed reading it

Sat Jul 09, 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home