toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Out of Thin Air

I'm always looking for ways to be more informed and receive balanced, timely information on matters of scientific and philosophical matters. Unfortunately all I ever find are events like this.

Actually the thing I love most about this is that after you watch the initial promo, the announcer stays on the screen in the creepy yet funny infinite loop with him blinking and slightly smiling like some sort of cheerful unthinking automaton. Hey, wait, that would explain a few things...

I would totally go to this if I didn't have kids and my time wasn't valuable. How I miss grad school.

Labels:

[digg]

3 Comments:

Blogger Rikertron said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Sep 25, 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Rikertron said...

Hmm, I tried typing a link that didn't work right.... trying again:

Not sure if you're talking about scientific controversy, but in case you're just talking about scientific news, I can suggest a resource that I find quite informative:

PhysOrg

Lots of great stuff here!

Tue Sep 25, 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger evtujo said...

Thanks I'll take a look. Truth be told though I *do* go looking for bad information. I'm just a glutton for punishment I suppose.

Thu Sep 27, 09:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home