toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Random Walk Through The Bible: Hosea 7:4

Using our random verse finder and the basic methodology:
Hosea 7:4 (New International Version)

They are all adulterers, burning like an oven whose fire the baker need not stir from the kneading of the dough till it rises.


So last time God said I was to be his messenger (or something like that). Now this has *got* to be the message.

  • discern the spiritual principle in this verse
    • God hates adulterers

  • ask what was god trying to get across to these people when he spoke these words
    • you are going to experience the powers of a convection oven, up close and personal like

  • ask how does this apply to me
    • I'm not an adulterer (that you can prove) so, *whew*.



I wonder if God has any more important messages to give to me (and to the world by me). I guess we'll find out next time on the next installment of A Random Walk Through the Bible!

Labels: ,

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home