toxic thought waste site

Theological whimsy, metaphysical larks, and other spiritually radioactive waste products.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pythonistas and their religion (or lack thereof)

I had to chuckle at Steve Holden's recent entry "Religion is not python". I'm always carefully observing bloggers and other writers to see if I can ascertain where they fit on the religious spectrum. It's easier when they pretty much come out and tell you.

I still don't have a firm picture of Guido's religious tendencies but from his blog his writing definitely seems to skew to the skeptical side of things.

It's funny how even this far along in life I'm still surprised when I come across a smart well spoken person who is religious. I guess I'm a slow learner.

Labels: ,

[digg]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home